- Country of manufactureBelgium
Kleen MCT511E represents the liquid chemical composition with a high rn intended for removal of organic chemistry, silt and other deposits of the settled particles from thin-film composite membranes of the return osmosis on the basis of a polisulfon, ftorirouglevod and all polyamides, and also ultrafiltrational membranes. This product provides excellent cleaning that longer term allows membranes to serve.
For achievement of optimum results of Kleen MCT511E have to be used in combination with Kleen MCT882 and Biomate MBC2881E.
- Extremely effectively concerning oils and many others organic connections
- Excellent results when using for purification of biological substances and destruction of a biological film from a surface of membranes
- It is buffered for maintenance effective rn in the range of cultivations
- The increased productivity at the increased temperatures
- The liquid cleaner providing a possibility of smaller time of mixing
- Low level of foaming
- Lack of side effects at repeated application.