- Country of manufactureRussia
Marine cable with copper conductors with rubber insulation, with a copper wire shield located between two PVC - plastic sheaths.
Manufactured in accordance with GOST 7866.2 - 76.
It is used in power and lighting networks, in control circuits, signaling and inter - device connections for alternating voltage up to 690 V with frequency up to 400 Hz or direct voltage of 1200 V; for motionless
1. Conductor - copper, round, multi - wire; 3 class of flexibility according to GOST 22483 - section 1 - 4 mm2, 2 class of flexibility according to GOST 22483 - section 6 - 400 mm2.
2. Separating layer - it is allowed to apply synthetic films over current - carrying conductors (under the insulation) of cables.
3. Insulation - insulating rubber.
4. Twisting - insulated conductors of cables are twisted into a cable in concentric twists in different directions, it is allowed to twist insulated conductors in concentric twists in one direction. Insulated conductors of two - core cables with a cross - section up to 4 mm2 inclusive are allowed to be placed in parallel. Each line of cables with a conductor cross - section up to 2.5 mm2 inclusive has a counting conductor and a direction conductor.
When twisting insulated conductors into a cable, it is allowed to use a rubber cord as a filling.
5. Separating layer - one synthetic film is wound over the insulation of single - core cables and the outer layer of insulated cable cores.
6. Inner sheath - PVC compound, rubber is allowed.
7. Screen - over the inner sheath in the form of a braid of copper wires with a density of at least 80% or of copper tape.
8. Separating layer - over wire, braid or copper tape wrapping, synthetic tape is allowed.
9. Outer sheath - their PVC - compound is applied over the winding of wires or braid or winding from the senite film.
Type of climatic modification OM according to GOST 15150.
Operating temperature range: from - 40 ° С to 45 ° С.
Relative humidity at 35 ° C: up to 100% .
Laying and installation of cables without preheating should be carried out at a temperature: not lower than - 15 ° С.
Bending radius when installing cables in hard - to - reach places: at least 3 outer diameters, with no more than two bends in one place.
Bending radius when installing cables: at least 5 outer diameters.
Vibration and single shock resistant cables.
The cables are seawater resistant.
Cables are flame retardant when laid alone.
The cables withstand the AC voltage test: 2500 V.
Electrical resistance of insulation calculated per 1 km of length and temperature 20 ° С: not less than 120 MOhm.
Long - term permissible temperature on the conductor: no more than 75 ° C.
Rack cables at a temperature of + (25 ± 10) ° С to bends, with the number of cores:
up to 7 inclusive: at least 10 bending cycles;
over 7: at least 5 bending cycles with a bending diameter equal to five cable diameters and a bending angle of ± (180 ± 10) °.
Cables are resistant to short - circuit currents with a duration of no more than 1 s, causing an increase in temperature on the current - carrying conductor: up to 200 ° C.
Construction length of cables: not less than 125 m.
Total service life and shelf life: at least 25 years.
Warranty period of operation: 5 years from the date of putting the cable into operation.
|KNREk 10x1 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||523.101||19.5|
|KNREk 10x1.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||609.96||20.6|
|KNREk 10x2.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||786.125||22.6|
|KNREk 12x1.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||664.896||21.1|
|KNREk 12x2.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||865.544||23.2|
|KNREk 14x1.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||732.902||22|
|KNREk 14x2.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||960.874||24.3|
|KNREk 16x1.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||804.476||23|
|KNREk 16x2.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||1060.702||25.4|
|KNREk 19x1.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||904.468||24.1|
|KNREk 19x2.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||1258.12||27.6|
|KNREk 1x1 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||106.113||8.6|
|KNREk 1x1.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||116.249||8.9|
|KNREk 1x10 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||273.301||12.4|
|KNREk 1x120 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||1631.552||24.9|
|KNREk 1x2.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||136.143||9.4|
|KNREk 1x25 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||457.73||14.6|
|КНРЭк 1х35 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||563.209||15.6|