Products of other enterprises
Heaters krestovy KREN are intended for the heating of air and other gas environments moving about speed from 1,5-6 and more than a m/s.
- Structurally krestovy the electric heater represents a crosswise framework from a slyudoplast with openings, in openings there passes the heating element in the form of a spiral.
- The heating element is made of material with a high specific electric resistance. Heat-resistant slyudoplasta are applied to electrical insulation.
- Probability of no-failure operation during the set time and an average time between failures depend on the specific power and working temperature of KREN.
- The maximum power of KREN - to 540 kW.
- Specific thermal stream from a surface - to 10 W/cm2.
- KREN are issued on rated voltage 12; 24; 36; 42; 48; 127; 220; 380; 400 Century.
Contact conclusions are executed in the form of steel tokopodvod.The specified parameters can be supplemented and/or change in coordination with the customer. The enterprise takes orders from the consumer for other options of execution and the KREN parameters, is concrete for each installation. A warranty period - 1 … 12 months, on condition of observance of rules of transportation, storage, installation and operation.
Standard service conditions of krestovy electric heaters
- temperature of a working environment is no more than 600 °C;
- environment is inexplosive, with the admissible content of aggressive gases, vapors and dust in the concentration which are not exceeding the established GOST 12.1.005-88;
- as protection against defeat by electric current the electric heater corresponds to a class 0 or I in accordance with GOST of P MEK 536-94.
Production of products with a non-standard condition of operation according to the specification of the customer is possible.
Contact the seller
Krestovy electric heaters (KREN)