- BrandЗАО "ЗЭТО"
- Country of manufactureRussia
KRUE is the high-voltage distributing device with gas isolation intended for reception, distribution and transfer of electric energy in networks of three-phase alternating current of the frequency of 50 Hz of the rated voltage of 110 kV.
The cell of YaTE — 110L/2500U2 KRUE represents a complex of modules: switches, the combined disconnectors grounding conductors, quickly operating grounding conductor, transformers of current, connecting elements, inputs cable or air, current distributors, etc., placed in the metal cover filled with six-fluoric sulfur.
The distributing device with YaTE cells — 110L/2500 of production of CJSC ZETO is developed for application as a part of substations and power plants in the open air at an air temperature to minus 45 °C.
- Nominal rates of climatic factors of the external environment in accordance with GOST 15150 and GOST 15543.1
- Makismalny seismic influence - to 9 points, on MSK-64 scale.
- Height above sea level - no more than 1000 m.
- The environment - not containing impurity, chemically active and dangerous concerning explosion.
- Type of climatic modification At category 2 in accordance with GOST 15150 (minus 45ºС plus 40ºС).