- Country of manufactureRussia
Copper cable insulated with cold - resistant PVC compound for electrical installations for voltages up to 300/500 V.
Manufactured in accordance with TU 16 - 705.501 - 2010, meets the requirements of GOST R 31947 - 2012.
It is used for electrical installations for stationary laying in lighting and power networks, as well as for the installation of electrical equipment, machines, mechanisms and
1. Conductor - from copper annealed wire, 1, 2 or 5 flexibility class according to GOST 22483.
2. Insulation - from cold - resistant PVC compound.
3. Stranding - insulated cable conductors are stranded together. Insulated conductors have a distinctive color scheme. Central filling between twisted insulated conductors is allowed.
4. Sheath - made of cold - resistant PVC plastic compound with filling.
Type of climatic modification UHL, placement category 2 in accordance with GOST 15150.
Operating temperature range: from - 60 ° С to 65 ° С.
The cable is resistant to high relative air humidity up to 98% at ambient temperature: up to 35 ° С.
The cable is installed at a temperature: not lower than - 15 ° С.
Bending radius during installation: at least 5 outer diameters.
The cable is flame retardant when laid alone.
Long - term permissible core heating temperature during operation: no more than 70 ° C.
Construction length: not less than 100 m.
Service life during operation: at least 20 years, provided that the consumer observes the requirements for transportation, storage, installation and operation. The service life is calculated from the date of manufacture.
Warranty period of operation: 3 years.
|КуГВВ - ХЛ 3х1,5 300/500В ТУ 16.К73.162 - 2017 (ГОСТ 31947 - 2012)||Электрокабель||106.42||8.64|
|КуГВВ - ХЛ 3х1,5(PE, N) 300/500В ТУ 16.К73.162 - 2017 (ГОСТ 31947 - 2012)||Электрокабель||106.419||8.64|
|КуГВВ - ХЛ 3х2,5 300/500В ТУ 16.К73.162 - 2017 (ГОСТ 31947 - 2012)||Электрокабель||154.321||10.14|
|КуГВВ - ХЛ 3х2,5(PE, N) 300/500В ТУ 16.К73.162 - 2017 (ГОСТ 31947 - 2012)||Электрокабель||154.32||10.14|