Lamp LED LSBN 25-1500-01-G13 230B 16 of W of UHL3.1
- Customer pickup
- In detail
- Country of manufactureBelarus
The lamp LED LSBN 25-1500-01-G13 230B 16 of W of UHL3.1 of white normal color is intended for use in systems of lighting at the enterprises, warehouses, in public places etc. as an energy saving light source instead of the 65-80 W tubular luminescent lamps. The plane of conclusions of socles and the plane of an arrangement of light-emitting diodes coincide.
- has luminous efficiency of a lamp to 156 Lm/W that is an indicator, record in our market, which is at the best world level that provides the greatest economy of the electric power;
- for providing considerably the best illumination in comparison with a luminescent lamp at the reached luminous efficiency needs the power of a lamp of only 16 W that is the best indicator in the market, reducing consumption of energy by 6 times taking into account PRA;
- has ultralow coefficient of a pulsation of light, ideal for organs of vision and with a tenfold stock TKP 45-2.04-153-2009 "Natural and artificial lighting" conforming to requirements for all views of rooms;
- range of temperatures of operation from minus 20 to +45 °C;
- do not fail at supply voltage throws, have the built-in protection;
- has the corrugated glass creating a soft, not dazzle light;
- all parts of a lamp are made of unbreakable materials;
- lamps can be applied in the conditions of the increased vibrations and blows;
- does not contain mercury, does not demand special utilization;
- does not demand service at operation;
- durable light-emitting diodes of the leading producers, service life of a lamp of 15 years are used;
- does not distort color of the covered objects (coefficient of naturalness of a color rendition - 80).
Main technical characteristics
|Luminous efficiency of a lamp, Lm/W||138 or 156|
|Rated power of light-emitting diodes, W||16|
|Power consumption, W||18|
|Nominal rate of a light stream, Lm||2200-2800|
|Standard coefficient of pulsations of light, %||0,3|
|The rated voltage of food, In||230|
|Angle of dispersion||120-140 °|
|Color temperature||4000-5000 *|
|Overall dimensions, mm, no more||Ø25x1511|
* - on default the color temperature 5000K, lamps with any color temperature by request can be made.
Has confirmation of compliance to obligatory requirements of technical regulations of the Customs union.
- During a warranty period of costs of purchase and operation of a lamp of LSBN 32-600 G13 5 of W of 230 V it is less, than similar expenses for a "cheap" lamp.
- During service life of a LED lamp in 15 years of costs of operation of the 10 W "cheap" lamp by 1,8 times (for 128 889 345 rub) exceed costs of operation of our 5 W lamp, at the same time it is necessary to remember that in cheap lamps the cheap light-emitting diodes and other accessories reducing service life and raising costs of replacement of lamps or their repair are established.
- Power consumption of a "cheap" lamp is taken 12 W that is the best indicator for such lamps. Generally they have the power consumption of 13-14 W that does them by even more expensive in operation.