- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Laprolin Extra Rus PH14 for protection against concrete destruction and metal corrosion in a 20 kg plastic canister. wholesale price from the manufacturer in Russia, Bashkortostan.
Description: Russian, innovative, synthesized, non - combustible new generation material.
Designed to protect against corrosion and destruction of various types of metal and concrete structures and foundations.
Anti - corrosion and sealing material Laprolin EXTRA RUS (LAPROLIN EXTRA RUS) pH 14, is a homogeneous viscous mass from light yellow to light brown, made on the basis of polyether, capable of hardening at temperatures from t - 30`C to t + 50 `С, in a wide range of air humidity from 25% to 85% . At the same time, this material can be applied to any surface at sub - zero temperatures up to t minus 15`C.
Packing: 20 kg plastic canisters.
Minimum shipment: 10 - 20 tons
Payment form: 100% payment; prepayment by agreement.
Shipment form: EXW, FCA 450076 Bashkortostan, Ufa, Chernyshevsky street, house 10a
Country of origin: Russia
- Protection of any mechanisms, products, equipment and structures from any aggressive media (from pH 0 to pH 14;
- from any alkali and sea water to any acid;
- from crude oil to petroleum products;
- from other chemical compounds and materials, etc. ), operated in various climatic conditions (from - 70`C to t + 130 `C, and for a short time, no more than 6 - 8 hours to 190`C);
- Protective anti - corrosion and sealing painting of ships, submarines, boats, airplanes, missiles, trains, tracked vehicles, machines, as well as other various machinery and equipment;
- Protective anti - corrosion and sealing painting of oil platforms, oil and gas rigs, oil and gas pipelines, water mains and heating mains, various bridges, berths, cranes, radio towers, cell phone towers, high - voltage match and power line supports;
- Protective anti - corrosion and sealing painting of road concrete dividing blocks, waste concrete trays, metal road fences, waterproofing of concrete bridges and their supports;
- Protective anti - corrosion and sealing painting of metal structures, tanks, barrels and other containers (inner and outer parts);
- Protective anti - corrosion, sealing painting and waterproofing of railway and auto tunnels;
- Protective anti - corrosion and sealing painting of underground hangars and special - purpose facilities;
- Protective anti - corrosion and sealing painting of elevator shafts, stairs and elevator cabins;
- Protective anti - corrosion and sealing painting of baths for sludge of treatment facilities and water utility collectors;
- Waterproofing of various foundations, roofs, walls and ceilings;
- Lining of baths for various reagents and other containers;
- Repair material for sealing leaks or holes in tanks, tanks, gas tanks, boats, boats and other surfaces (when dry, the material forms a very strong, protective, water - gas - tight film, which, if necessary, can be strengthened by applying additional layers);
- Repair composition (polymer concrete) for all types of concrete products (repair of bridges, supports, piles, ramps, staircases, concrete floors, elimination of leaks in the ceiling or walls), in combination with dry fine materials (sand, marble powder, granite dust, chalk , kaolin, white carbon, carbon black, etc. ), in different proportions required for use, approximately in a combination of 1/6, we obtain an ultra - strong elastic polymer concrete with the highest adhesion, which does not form a cold seam, but is sewn to the mainland body on at the intermolecular level, with the correct application technology and due to a low elasticity, these patches withstand strong dynamic loads;
Self - covering in a native or tinted color, such as polymer floors in underground parking lots, flooring in chemistry classes or various laboratories.
|N / a||Technical specifications||TU norms|
|1||Drying time to stage 2 at t 20`C, h||12 - 15|
|2||Viscosity according to VZ - 246 at t 20`C, s / td>||15 - 45|
|3||Adhesion, no more, point||2|
|4||Porosity (3 layers)||No pores|
|five||Hardness according to ME - 3||0.55 - 0.70|
|6||Flexural elasticity, mm||1.5|
|7||Impact strength against U - 1A, cm||55|
This material is used in various climatic conditions (from t - 70`C to t + 130 `C, and for a short time, no more than 6 - 8 hours to t 190`C). May be in close contact with aggressive media (from ph 0 to ph 14, from fresh water to sea water, from alkalis to acids, from crude oil to petroleum products). It is allowed to work with the material at negative temperatures, up to t - 15`C and in a wide range of humidity from 25 to 85% .