LINEAR PUMPS ESPA
The pumps ESPA FL - one-stage centrifugal pumps with a dry rotor, with soaking up and pressure head branch pipes like "in-line". Are applied to pumping of water and chemically nonaggressive liquids. Pumps are used for circulation of water in systems of heating, increase of pressure of water, water supply of industrial systems, in fire extinguishing systems, cooling systems and conditioning, systems of watering, fountains.
Design features of the pumps ESPA FL
- The centrifugal one-stage pump, with soaking up and pressure head the flanges lying on one line, a design like "inlayn";
- Flanges of pumps conform to the UNI EN 1092-2 standard (before UNI 2236) and DIN 2532;
- The practical design of a snail allows to remove the driving wheel, the adapter and the engine without her preliminary dismantle of the pump from the pipeline.
Characteristics of the pumps ESPA FL
- Monoblock design. The pump is connected to the engine by means of the adapter, and the driving wheel fastens directly on the extended engine shaft;
- Maximum working pressure: 10th bar (PN 10);
- Temperature of the pumped-over liquid: from -10 °C to +130 °C.