- BrandPLASTMASS GROUP
- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Lining and facing with Plastmass HMWPE material buy in bulk from the manufacturer in Russia.
- Prevent sticking, freezing or caking
- Elimination of wear on the working surfaces of bunkers, wagons, conveyors during transshipment, transportation and storage of bulk materials and cargo
- Increased equipment throughput
- Reducing additional operating costs for equipment maintenance and repair
- High impact resistance
- High resistance to cracking
- Easiest material sliding
- Resistance to aggressive substances
- Protecting equipment from abrasion
According to preliminary calculations, the selection of the optimal material for the lining is carried out according to the requirements of the Customer, then the optimal material cutting maps are drawn up. Delivery is carried out both in sheets of standard sizes and in plates in size, which reduces unproductive losses. Cutting is carried out on precision machines, the cut line is perfectly flat, without scoring and roughness. The choice of lining fasteners depends on the purpose of the equipment and the material from which it is made. The most economical and at the same time technologically effective is the method of fastening the lining using bolts and studs.
high / ultra high molecular weight polyethylene with excellent sliding properties and excellent wear resistance replaces rubber parts and plates, as well as steel and plastic sheets in various technological processes for a comprehensive solution to the problems of abrasive wear, impact loads and material adhesion.
STANDARD SIZES FOR DELIVERY
- Material color: natural, black, green.
- Delivery type: sheets / plates.
- Plastmass HMWPE: thickness from 3 to 100 mm, width up to 1400 mm, unlimited length.
- Sizes of sheets / plates Plastmass UHMWPE: thickness from 5 to 100 mm, width up to 1400 mm, length is not limited.
- Sizes of sheets / plates Plastmass PE 9000: thickness from 10 to 100 mm, width up to 1400 mm, length is not limited.
Plastmass HMWPE is durable, does not corrode, while its strength is not inferior to steels and non - ferrous metals. These advantages determine its widespread use as a lining material. In addition, Plastmass HMWPE is lightweight, which means that this allows you to significantly reduce the weight of the equipment, increase its dynamic characteristics and, which is very important now, reduce fuel consumption. Plastmass HMWPE is also more affordable than some expensive high - alloy steel or non - ferrous elements.
MATERIAL COMPARISON Plastmass HMWPE
- High molecular weight low pressure polyethylene with a molecular weight of about 0.5 - 1 million g / mol.
- Moderate mechanical strength, stiffness and creep resistance
- Ease of processing, good weldability
- High resistance to bending and impact
- High frost resistance
- Physiologically safe
- Chemical resistance to most aggressive media and substances
- Anti - adhesive properties
Application: food industry, mechanical engineering, transport and conveyor systems, etc.
- Extreme abrasion resistance
- High resistance to all aggressive media
- High impact strength, even at low temperatures
- Ease of processing
- Very low water absorption
- Anti - adhesive properties
Application: construction equipment, transport and conveyor systems, mining industry, etc.
Terms of delivery: EXW, other terms of delivery are also possible
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial payment is possible
Our products are manufactured using patented technology and are superior in quality to those previously known on the market. We manufacture and process over 30 types of high quality plastics such as PEEK, PPS, PET, PEI, PI, UHMWPE, PU and many others. Our customers are the focus of our work, producing in - house modified plastics that are optimized for their specific applications.
- PLASTMASS PE
- PLASTMASS POM C
- Profiles and guides
- Custom bushings
- Ready - made solutions
- Manufacturing of spare parts