We offer durable polyurethane INKUMER for lining of ore passes, tanks, troughs, gravity, body heavy trucks, excavator buckets, traction buckets, dozer blade, wagons, trolleys, bins, silos, chutes and other conveying equipment and heavy machinery.
The main advantages of polyurethane lining INKUMER to products made of steel, rubber or polyethylene:
- Extremely high resistance INKUMER material for shock-abrasive loads extends lining life. Applying INKUMER instead of the metal lining, you are guaranteed to increase the service life of the equipment and 4 times more!
- It prevents sticking of the material due to the low coefficient of adhesion INKUMER polyurethane. You do not need constant cleaning work surfaces.
- Reducing dust and lack of facilities for the repair welding of gravity equipment.
- Noise reduction in industrial premises.
- Reducing the consumption of time and cost for repair work and frequent replacement of cladding material.
Available in sheets of thickness 1-100mm. Dimensions of plates: 1000x1000mm, 1000x2000mm, 1000x3000mm.
Minimum quantity is not limited.