11 years on Allbiz
- BrandДомановский ПТК
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- TypeSodium glass
- Appearance: thick liquid of yellow or gray (greenish tint) color.
- Silicate modulus: 2.8 - 3.2.
- Density, g / cm 3: from 1.4 - 1.47.
TU 200101299.005 - 2010
- In the textile industry as a bleaching agent for fabrics and yarns.
- In the soap, fat, chemical industry, as a constituent component.
- In the paper industry, including for the production of cardboard containers, as a binder, for gluing cardboard and paper.
- In the machine - building industry, in ferrous metallurgy, for the production of welding consumables, in the manufacture of molds and cores in the foundry as a bonding material.
- When processing minerals as a flotation reagent.
- In the production of putty, glue, impregnation, as a constituent component.
Recommendations for use:
- For filling gaps and voids in partitions walls. Composition: liquid glass, cement, sand (in proportions 1: 1: 3). Prepare a batch of cement and sand, the amount of water is not more than 25% (by weight) of the amount of liquid glass. Add this mixture to water glass with constant stirring.
- For priming the screed surface: 12 kg of liquid glass + 12 kg of cement. Mix the cement with water, the amount of water is not more than 25% (by weight) of the amount of liquid glass. Add portions to liquid glass with constant stirring.
- For waterproofing wells. Apply liquid glass to the walls of the well, prepare a solution (cement, liquid glass, sifted fine sand in a ratio of 1: 1: 1, the order of preparation according to p. L. ) And re - putty the well.
- For outdoor work, fire - retardant coating, preparation of acid - resistant solutions. Composition: liquid glass, cement, sand in a ratio of 1.5: 1.5: 4. Prepare a batch of cement and sand, the amount of water is not more than 25% (by weight) of the amount of liquid glass. Add this mixture to water glass with constant stirring.
- Preparation of coloring solutions with ocher, red lead, chromium oxide. Does not fade in the sun, washes well.
- For greasing wooden parts. Smear walls and ceilings with liquid glass to create protection against dampness, mold, mildew.
- For covering the floor of attics and basements for the purpose of fire and waterproofing.
- Store in a tightly closed container at a temperature not lower than + 5 degrees.
- The guaranteed shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacture.
- Sodium liquid glass, fire and explosion proof.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
INCREASING THE WATER RESISTANCE OF PLASTERED AND CONCRETE SURFACES:
- Cover the plastered or concrete surface 1 - 2 times with a 10 - 15% aqueous solution of liquid sodium glass and then with glass of normal consistency.
- After drying, cover the surface with 3 - 5% aqueous solution of calcium chloride, aluminum sulfate or a weak lime solution.
PREPARING WATERPROOF PLASTER:
- Prepare the plaster in the ratio:
- One volume of cement and 2 - 3 volumes of sand. Use a 10 - 15% aqueous solution of liquid sodium glass as a solvent.
- Plaster and level the surface.
- After the plaster has hardened, coat the surface with liquid sodium glass of normal consistency.
Comments about the company Domanovskij PTK, OAO
of positive feedback from the 2
0% of responses during the day
0% of transactions executed in time
0% of actual goods description
This means that 50% of buyers found cooperation with this company successful and recommend this seller
all (2) positive (1) negative (1)
Allbiz confirms a receiver's contacting via resource
Компания мертвая, ни ответа ни привета. Удалите ее из реестра!
Prompt response: Not contacted
Was the order is executed in time: I can not appreciate
Corresponding of goods/services description: I can not appreciate
Similar company products
Contact the seller
Liquid glass 3 kg