- BrandДомановский ПТК
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- TypeSodium glass
- Appearance: thick liquid of yellow or gray (greenish tint) color.
- Silicate modulus: 2.8 - 3.2.
- Density, g / cm 3: from 1.4 - 1.47.
GOST 13078 - 81
- In the textile industry as a bleaching agent for fabrics and yarns.
- In the soap, fat, chemical industry, as a constituent component.
- In the paper industry, including for the production of cardboard containers, as a binder, for gluing cardboard and paper.
- In the machine - building industry, in ferrous metallurgy, for the production of welding consumables, in the manufacture of molds and cores in the foundry as a bonding material.
- When processing minerals as a flotation reagent.
- In the production of putty, glue, impregnation, as a constituent component.
Recommendations for use:
- For filling gaps and voids in partitions walls. Composition: liquid glass, cement, sand (in proportions 1: 1: 3). Prepare a batch of cement and sand, the amount of water is not more than 25% (by weight) of the amount of liquid glass. Add this mixture to water glass with constant stirring.
- For priming the screed surface: 12 kg of liquid glass + 12 kg of cement. Mix the cement with water, the amount of water is not more than 25% (by weight) of the amount of liquid glass. Add portions to liquid glass with constant stirring.
- For waterproofing wells. Apply liquid glass to the walls of the well, prepare a solution (cement, liquid glass, sifted fine sand in a ratio of 1: 1: 1, the order of preparation according to p. L. ) And re - putty the well.
- For outdoor work, fire - retardant coating, preparation of acid - resistant solutions. Composition: liquid glass, cement, sand in a ratio of 1.5: 1.5: 4. Prepare a batch of cement and sand, the amount of water is not more than 25% (by weight) of the amount of liquid glass. Add this mixture to water glass with constant stirring.
- Preparation of coloring solutions with ocher, red lead, chromium oxide. Does not fade in the sun, washes well.
- For greasing wooden parts. Smear walls and ceilings with liquid glass to create protection against dampness, mold, mildew.
- For covering the floor of attics and basements for the purpose of fire and waterproofing.
Store in a tightly closed container at a temperature not lower than + 5 degrees.
The guaranteed shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Sodium liquid glass, fire and explosion proof.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
INCREASING THE WATER RESISTANCE OF PLASTERED AND CONCRETE SURFACES:
Cover the plastered or concrete surface 1 - 2 times with a 10 - 15% aqueous solution of liquid sodium glass and then with glass of normal consistency. After drying, cover the surface with 3 - 5% aqueous solution of calcium chloride, aluminum sulfate or a weak lime solution.
PREPARING WATERPROOF PLASTER:
Prepare the plaster in the ratio:
One volume of cement and 2 - 3 volumes of sand. Use a 10 - 15% aqueous solution of liquid sodium glass as a solvent.
Plaster and level the surface.
After the plaster has hardened, coat the surface with liquid sodium glass of normal consistency.