LLC PTO Kiev Plant delivers a diesel loader of all models of the leading global manufacturers.
You can buy a new diesel loader from us or order a loader diesel second-hand of Europe which will be picked up and delivered to you according to the specification.
Main technical characteristics:
- Engine type: diesel
- Loading capacity, kg: from 1500 to 5000
- The maximum height of lifting of loads on a pitchfork, mm: from 3000 to 5700
- Height on a protective lattice of the driver, mm: from 2120 to 2300
- Mast height (in the put state), mm: from 2110 to 3420
- Radius of turn (Ast), mm: from 3927 to 4710
- Mast tilt angle: from 12 ° to 14 °
- Length of a pitchfork, mm: from 800 to 2000
- General width of a loader, mm: from 1100 to 2300
- Car length to a back of a pitchfork, mm: from 2450 to 4130
- Clearance, mm: from 124 to 140
- Wheel base, mm: from 1400 to 2040
- Engine displacement, cm ³: from 2650 to 3200
- Power, kW: from 34 to 56
- Volume of a fuel tank, l: from 42 to 60
- Transmission type: automatic machine, mechanics
- Weight, kg: from 2300 to 6395
The loader with a diesel internal combustion engine provides the highest rates of loading capacity and power.
- high rate of power
- work under trying conditions
- minimum fuel consumption
- high passability
- simplicity in service
- noisy equipment
- operation in the open territory
- work with industrial freights
The diesel loader is used on the open spaces for work with industrial and heavy freights, and also is ideally suited for work on movement of cargoes within loading range of averages and a long distance during a shift.
All equipment is delivered to the Customer accompanied with necessary technical documentation:
- The declaration about compliance to technical regulations of safety of cars (DSTU EN 60204-32:2014)
- Certificate of conformity (DSTU EN 60204-32:2014; GOST 18962-97)
- The maintenance instruction from the producer
LLC PTO Kiev Plant carries out full and current maintenance of loading equipment.
For selection of the optimal solution we ask you to contact our experts