- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Promix - AD. KM.01 lock unlocking mechanism (Sheriff - 3V. KL)
Designed to open the Promix - SM203 or Promix - SM213 electromechanical lock from the outside with a key, from the inside with a knob. Can be used to replace the striker plate of previously installed Promix - SM203 or Promix - SM213 locks.
- The Promix - AD. KM.01 lock release mechanism is an independent device and allows you to mechanically open an electromechanical Promix - SM203 or Promix - SM213 lock of any design in the event of a power supply failure.
- The mechanism is a necessary addition when using normally closed locks to restrict access to rooms where people are constantly.
- The mechanism is an independent device and allows you to mechanically open the Promix - SM203 or Promix - SM213 lock even if it fails!
- It is mounted on a 40 mm thick door leaf instead of a striker plate (supplied with the lock).
- It is used when the lock is installed in the door frame.
- The mechanism can be used with Promix - SM203 or Promix - SM213 locks of any modification.
Contents of delivery
- Lock unlocking mechanism assembled - 1 pc.
- Cylinder mechanism 60 mm (complete with keys) - 1 pc.
- Plank - 1 pc.
- Escutcheon (set) - 2 pcs.
- Striker plate (not included, supplied with Promix - SM203 or Promix - SM213 lock)
- Self - tapping screw 3.5x32 DIN 7982 (not included, supplied with Promix - SM203 or Promix - SM213 lock)
- Self - tapping screw 3.5x16 DIN 7982 - 4 pcs.
- Marking template - 1 pc.
- Operation manual - 1 pc.
The appearance of the keys may differ from that shown in the photos!
The principle of the mechanism
The mechanism is used instead of the strike plate of the lock and ensures the normal operation of the Promix - SM203 or Promix - SM213 lock with supply voltage control. To open the lock mechanically (regardless of the lock version, the presence of the supply voltage and the health of the lock mechanism), turn the key (from the outside) or the handle (from the inside) as far as it will go and pull the door.
- Electromechanical locks
- Card readers
- Display and voice announcement devices
- Power supplies and transformers
- Lock accessories