- Country of manufactureBelarus
M40 — contactless digital sensors of a torque, are intended for measurement of a torque on the rotating and motionless shaft in various areas of equipment and the industry. In a design of sensors there are no bearings and brush contacts.
Features of a design:
- tenzorezistorny primary converter,
- digital telemetric channel of communication from a rotor on the stator,
- contactless transfer of power supply on a rotor by means of the air transformer,
- built - in sensor of frequency of rotation,
- bespodshipnikovy design,
- installation on object by means of flanges,
- possibility of measurement of static and dynamic torques of positive and negative polarity,
- connection to the computer through COM port or USB port,
- digital output signal: USB2.0, RS232/485,
- analog output signal: ±5В, ±10В or 4 … 20 ma,
- frequency output signal: 10±5 kHz,
- the software for Windows OS in a delivery set,
- indication of a torque, frequency of rotation, mechanical power and temperature.