- Country of manufactureRussia
MG-GBL automatic equipment was designed taking into account requirements of the kotlostroitelny enterprises declaring need to equip a torch only with the "Burning automatic machine" controlling gorelochny parameters of safety. This technology is applied long ago by the western producers of gas burner devices and provides on the one hand – a fast binding of a torch, practically, to any boiler automatic equipment, with another – the optimum price of a torch. However, such set not always considers possibilities of end users of the gorelochny equipment. Those consumers who have rather large-scale fund of the old package boilers which are in operation more than 15-20 years. Getting a torch with the burning automatic machine, they are forced to provide, in some cases, purchase of boiler automatic equipment moreover and with a set of sensors, executive mechanisms and connecting cables. Often purchase is made at different suppliers that introduces certain amendments in terms of repair and estimated cost. When developing the manager of burning of MG-GBL our experts considered such features of the Russian market of small power system.
The torches equipped with MG-GBL automatic equipment allow the consumer:
- to provide control of all necessary parameters of safe operation of a torch;
- to regulate and control parameters of safety of a copper (temperature and pressure of water, depression in a fire chamber, and also the generalized entrance for other parameters);
- to operate heatunit power in the smooth modulated mode, providing necessary temperature in the heated rooms at the changing loads of a boiler room;
- to realize plans of economy of energy resources due to electronic separate regulation of a ratio "gas/air";
- it is easy to join a torch with automatic equipment of higher level (there is a full set of external signals of management similar to import torches with burning automatic machines);
- not to think of the location of automatic equipment of management, MG-GBL is installed directly on the torch case;
- to provide fast installation and adjustment on a copper;
- to save means due to purchase of the full-fledged automated modulated torch at the price smooth and two-level.