Wika manometers in standard execution for measurement of absolute pressure and protection against corrosion.
The increased resistance to corrosion
Case: stainless steel
- Use in a combination with electrocontacts or the sensor of the Hall is possible;
- For change of hostile environment, dehydrated, gaseous media.
- Are suitable for work under aggressive conditions of environment
Nominal size: 63 - 160 mm
Accuracy class: 0,6 - 1,6
Ranges: from 0... to 600 Mbar
Measurement of absolute pressure
- Measurement of pressure does not depend on differences of atmospheric pressure
- Is suitable for work with the hostile measured environment and conditions of environment.
- For gaseous and liquid, in case of application of a connecting flange also for the polluted and viscous measured environments
- The small sizes, flexibility at installation
- Various options on accession to process
- High protection against an overload
- Completely welded production
Nominal size: 80 - 160 mm
Accuracy class: 0,6 - 2,5
Ranges: from 0... to 1000 Mbar