|Model||Bracket size||Capacity of shop, piece.|
|Distance between legs, mm||Length of legs, mm|
The HDCS model represents the manual mechanical stapler for closing of the top shutters of a gofrotara. Production Mainpack Industrial, Taiwan. This tool is the most reliable way of fixing of a gofrotara during transportation, and also in the best way is suitable for packing of heavy production in cardboard boxes. As this category of staplers works without source of electricity or pneumatics, they are ideal option for work in hard-to-reach spots. The manual stapler HDCS works with a bracket of two sizes (length of a leg of 15 mm / 18 in mm, 16 mm / 19 in mm, 18 mm / 22 in mm) and provides a possibility of adjustment of force of compression and depth bracket entrances. It is the strong and convenient tool in use with a fine ratio of the price and quality which can pack thousands of boxes, without demanding maintenance.
- Stapler size: 433 mm (D) x 115 mm (Sh) x 295 mm (In).
- Stapler weight: 1,66 kg.
- Small weight – the stapler convenient in use.
- Fast loading of brackets.
- Control for brackets of two sizes.
- Adjustable force of compression of a bracket (3 positions).
- Adjustable depth of an entrance of a bracket.
- Strong design.
- Ergonomic handle.