The steel strip is bent until the desired steel profile is obtained at the exit:
Cutting of additional structural elements made of ferrous metal is carried out on a plasma installation:
After going through the entire production cycle, finished products are structured and stored in the warehouse until they are sent to the customer:
For the transportation of metal structures, as a rule, eurotrucks with a carrying capacity of up to 20 tons with a body length of 13.6 meters are used:
The most popular type of metal structures today are structures for the construction of buildings and various complexes.
Our company has extensive experience in the design of metal structures using non - standard approaches to reduce the weight of the finished structure, simplify the structure and, as a result, reduce the cost of construction.
Metal structures are used for the construction of buildings for various purposes:
- industrial (hangars, industrial buildings, warehouses),
- agricultural (grain and vegetable stores, livestock complexes, poultry farms),
- public (manufacturing of a shopping pavilion, indoor sports grounds, etc. )
industrial (hangars, industrial buildings, warehouses)
agricultural (grain and vegetable stores, livestock complexes, poultry farms),
public (manufacturing of a shopping pavilion, indoor sports grounds, etc. )
Production of metal structures
The production of metal structures takes place at the company's own facilities and meets all quality standards.
For the production of STEELBOX products, environmentally friendly materials are used.
Production includes the following types of work:
- Manufacturing of steel frames for buildings. The frames consist of galvanized profiles (class 1 hot - dip galvanized - 275 g / m2), steel grade C275 and C350 in accordance with GOST 27772 - 88 (NLMK).
- For the production of steel profiles, the steel dies are bent until the profile is in the desired shape.
- Plasma installation makes it possible to cut other additional structural elements made of ferrous metal.
The production of metal structures on our own equipment, as well as the availability of our own warehouses for their storage, enables us to guarantee the quality of the materials used for the installation of buildings, and, accordingly, the quality of the erected structure itself.
The specialists of our company are ready to provide advice on the production of metal structures, installation possibilities, time and money costs for carrying out a full or partial volume of work, including the current price for the manufacture of metal structures.
You can order a consultation through the form on the website, or by phone numbers in the contact information.