- Country of manufactureRussia
Mastic is used when carrying out roofing works, such as:
- sealing of seams, joints and adjunctions;
- local repair of mastic and rolled roofs;
- gluing of rolled materials.
- reliably protects a roof from leakages;
- does not burst at low temperatures;
- it is steady against high temperatures;
- quickly dries after drawing;
- does not demand a warming up, it is easily put with a brush or the roller;
- it is made of high-quality raw materials;
- high durability of coupling with surfaces from concrete, reinforced concrete, a brick, metal and a tree,
with materials on a bituminous basis;
- conforms to requirements of GOST 30693-2000 "Mastics roofing and waterproofing".
Waterproofing NeoMast mastic – the unicomponent bituminous and polymeric structure completely ready to application. After polymerization represents a rubber-like elastic membrane of black color.
Instruction for application:
To perform works at a temperature of air from -10 °C to +50 °C. Working temperature of mastic has to be not below +15 °C.
Preparation of a surface
To clear the processed surface of dust, oils, a rust and other pollution, and also of free water, snow and frost. To dry and warm up a surface up to the temperature not less than -10 °C.
Preparation for use
Before drawing carefully to mix mastic with use of the electric drill (power not less than 0,5 kW with a possibility of adjustment of frequency of turns) with a nozzle for hashing of construction mixes with a diameter no more than 12 cm.
For convenience of application mastic dilution by solvents (toluene, white spirit, gasoline) to the necessary consistence, but no more than 20% of the mass of mastic is allowed. The same solvents are recommended to be used for cleaning of tools.
Performance of work
To apply mastic with a rigid brush, the pallet, the roller or method of dispersion under pressure. The recommended thickness of one layer – 2 mm in the dry rest. Putting mastic by a filling method with the subsequent leveling is possible. In a hot sunny weather to apply mastic with layers no more than 0,5 mm thick for 4 – 5 passes, whenever possible to shade the venue of works.
Average consumption of mastic
For creation of a layer 0,5 mm thick makes 0,5 l/sq.m.
Mastic use is not allowed:
- in premises and in contact with drinking water;
- in liquid organic environments: oil, oil products, solvents;
- for gluing of heat-insulating materials on the basis of polystyrene.
Metal tin of 2 l, metal eurobuckets of 5 and 21,5 l.
Warranty period of storage:
36 months from the date of production.
|Technical characteristics of material||Indicators|
|Conditional durability at a gap, MPa||0,2|
|Relative lengthening at a gap, %||200|
|Durability of coupling, MPa
● with concrete
● with metal
|Flexibility on a bar with a diameter of 10 mm without formation of cracks at t, °C||– 5|
|Heat resistance, °C||90|
|Water tightness within 10 minutes with a pressure not less than 0,03 MPas||lack of a wet spot|
|Conditional viscosity, mm||160 – 200|
|Dry rest, %||75|
|Operation of the processed surface in the conditions of hostile environment, rn||2 – 12|
|Temperature of application (environment), °C||– 10 – +50|
|Climatic zones of application||in total|
|Material consumption for creation of a layer 0,5 mm thick, l/m ²||0,5|