Assignment of the machine
The multisaw two-shaft disk complex having kerf depth to 240 mm. It is specialized for sawing of 2-kantny (gun carriage), 3-kantny and 4-kantny bar under cut and unedged board in flow condition.
The powerful gang disk saw of the 2nd row is basis of productive flow in production of board.
- High precision has drunk (error ± 0,2 mm) higher, unlike frame power-saw benches.
- High performance of work - 5-10 CBM of edged board for hour.
- Application of thinner circular saw (in comparison with single-shaft schemes of the same deep water of sawing) promotes minimlny exit of sawdust and increases output %, smaller in the diameter of saw is cheaper and are stabler in work.
- Fastening of shaft on two support promotes reliability of design and accuracy of cut.
- The original system of giving of the combined type consisting of chain pusher and ryabukh guarantees stable feed speed throughout all cycle of sawing; promotes high quality of sawing even under trying conditions (frozen wood, strong breeds, the raw materials are covered with sleet, etc.), slipping of preparation during sawing is completely excluded;
- The smooth regulation of feed speed of preparation allowing to adapt to any conditions of sawing.
- Fast detuning of system of giving on the necessary height of gun carriage.
- Rigid fixing of material from two parties under sawing.
- Impact loads and vibrations (not as at frame mnogopil) are absent by the principle.
- Reliable protection of departure of sawn timber.
- Capacity of energy depends on necessary productivity (the volume of the spent energy is depending on loading; when engines are loaded for 50%, consumption will make about 50% of face value).
- High degree of individualization of the machine for specific objectives: the maximum height of gun carriage - 120-240 mm, the general power - 30-180 kW, preparation length with use of the combined giving makes 1,2-10,5 m. Any modification and completion at the request of the customer is possible.
- Smooth start of the main engines (option).
- Reliability and simplicity of design, suitability to repair, availability in finding of spare parts.
- The special base is not required, the machine fastens on anchor bolts on the equal basis.