Milling is one of the most widespread ways of metal working. Processing is made by multiple-point tool - a mill. Milling processes the horizontal, vertical, inclined planes, shaped surfaces, ledges and grooves of a different profile
The BVB-alliance company offers the following types of additional services:
Production of non-standard products, nodes, units;
Cutting of a leaf on a guillotine;
Cutting of a leaf on plasma installation;
It is flexible metal;
Rolling of a leaf;
Production of molds;
Metal working turning with ChPU;
Metal working milling with ChPU;
Metal working is boring;
Metal working is gear-milling;
Metal working plainly and circular grinding;
Arc manual welding;
Welding is argonno-arc;
Welding by semiautomatic devices;
Surface hardening of TVCh;
It is easy order Metal working milling with ChPU:
1. You send the request
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
What it is necessary to know about the BVB-alliance company.
• Deliverable metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out metal cutting in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of safe custody in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Operational delivery
5. Loyalty program
The actual price on Metal working milling with ChPU to you will be prompted by our manager.
The final price of products forms, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager.
This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer determined by provisions of the p. 2 of Art. 437 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation.