- Country of manufactureRussia
Fertix Parsley - Celery - Parsnip.
liquid concentrated fertilizer for root dressing of plants.
• Effectively eliminates micronutrient deficiencies
• Contains trace elements in an easily digestible form
• Increases plant resistance to abiotic stress
• Contains titanium, which increases the utilization rate of basic fertilizers
• Improves the quality indicators of the crop
• Compatible with pesticides
• All trace elements are in a form that is easily digestible for plants. Cu, Mn, Zn - chelated
• Consumption rate: 0.5 - 3 l / ha on the main field crops.
• Number of dressings: 1 - 5 treatments per season. It is recommended to adjust the amount of dressings and the rate of consumption depending on the agrochemical parameters of the soil and the stage of culture development.
• Method of application: Fertix Parsley - Celery - Parsnips are recommended to be used for soil fertilization separately or together with pesticides.
• Application technology: it is not recommended to fertilize with Fertiks in hot, sunny weather to prevent burns. The optimal time for treatments is early morning or late evening (make sure there is no dew).
• Compatibility: Fertiks are compatible with most pesticides used on crops.
• Preparation of working solution: fill the sprayer tank with water to? volume and add Fertix then, if necessary, add pesticide. Fill the tank with water to the calculated volume, mix for 2 - 3 minutes. and carry out processing.
• Consumption of working fluid: for field crops - 200 - 400 l / ha, for root dressing - depending on the irrigation system.
• Packing: 0.5l, .
• Temperature storage: from 0 to + 30 ° С
• Expiration date: 2 years.
• Composition: Cu. Mn. Mo. Zn. N. Fe. So3.MgO
Consumption: Dissolve 10 - 50 ml of Fertix in 3 liters of pure water. With the prepared solution, water or spray the plants.
More details on the website https://nimfadv.ru/