- BrandЛОМО АО
- Country of manufactureRussia
At a stereomicroscope zoom lens the working distance increased to 100 mm. At a stereomicroscope two independent lighters with illumination adjustment.
Frequency rate of a zoom lens makes 6.5:1.
The Trinokulyarny nozzle of a microscope of three-dimensional MSP-2 option 2 works according to the following scheme: 50% of light get to okulyarny tubes, 50% of light get to the photocanal.
Additional eyepieces 30kh with a field of vision of 8 mm expand the range of increase in a microscope to 21kh - 135kh. The Temnopolny condenser and a polarizing set allow to work to investigate objects in the dark field and polarization respectively.
Distinctive features in comparison with MSP-1 microscope:
- Range of increases 7kh-90kh is expanded (at MSP-1 from 10kh to 80kh)
- The working distance of a microscope is increased to 100 mm (90 mm)
- Power of halogen lamps of lighters of 15 W (10 W)
- Possibility of simultaneous inclusion and management of brightness of lighters of the passing and reflected light (separate)
- Semiconductor industry
|Increase in a microscope||7kh - 90kh|
|ZOOM lens||0,7kh - 4,5kh|
|Working distance, mm||100|
|Eyepieces are wide-angle||WF 10x/20; WF 20x/10 with a scale, WF 20x/10|
|Source of the passing light a halogen lamp||12B, 15 W|
|Source of the reflected light a halogen lamp with a reflector||12B, 15 W|
|Overall dimensions, mm||240х320х360|
- Video camera
- Lenses 0.5x and 2kh
- Micrometer MOV-1-16kh or Object micrometer
- Lighter of VOL-I
- Lighter fiber OV-12
- Lighter of lateral OB-19
- The lighter is ring luminescent
- The lighter is ring light-emitting diode
- The condenser of the dark field for MSP microscopes
- Polarizing set for MSP microscopes
- Subject table for MSP microscopes