Mineral and vitamin feed concentrate "Elafid" for calves (against diarrhea)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Mineral and vitamin feed concentrate "Elafid" is a combination of minerals, carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins and biologically active substances and is used as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent when the first signs of diarrhea occur in milkmen and is able to quickly stop streaks even at the beginning of their appearance.
COMPOSITION . Simple sugars, mineral salts, vitamins, glycine, prebiotic, anti - caking agent.
SPECIFIC FEATURES :
- It dissolves quickly and completely in warm water, has an attractive taste, which allows you to water the calves without losses and additional labor costs in case of the first signs of diarrhea.
- The early appearance of the Elafid concentrate at the first signs of diarrhea and dehydration allows effective rehydration of the calf's body and stop the development of the clinical picture of diarrhea.
- Contains the optimal proportion of sodium and chlorine, due to the use of sodium organic salts and does not contain soda, which does not interfere with the normal process of curdling milk casein in the abomasum.
- Optimal glucose and glycine levels improve the absorption of sodium, potassium and water during diarrhea and provide the body with available energy.
- It has a high biological value and antioxidant properties due to the contained vitamins, and the prebiotic stimulates the development of beneficial microflora in the intestine, suppressing the growth of pathogens that caused diarrhea.
APPLICATION. . . The product is fed to dairy calves at the first sign of diarrhea for 3 - 5 days from the onset of diarrhea. A single dose (100 g), consisting of two sachets connected together, is diluted in 2 liters of warm, clean drinking water and drunk from a bucket at a temperature of 37 - 40 degrees using a teat drinker or, in severe cases, introduced through a gastric tube. On the first day of using the "Elafid" concentrate, the dacha feed is canceled in whole or in part, and the calf is fed 1 - 3 times (depending on the degree of dehydration) 2 liters of solution. On the second day, the drinking rate of milk feed is brought to 30 - 50% and one or two liters of Elafid solution is fed one or two times. On the third day, the subsequent rate of milk feed is restored and the calf is given a single dose of 2 liters of solution 2 to 3 hours after feeding the milk. The product is given to calves until the diarrhea stops in animals.
PACKAGING . The product is packed in a transport package weighing 5 kg.
STORAGE . The product should be stored at a temperature not exceeding + 35 ° C and a relative humidity of not more than 75% . The shelf life under the above conditions is 6 months from the date of manufacture.