- SupplementPVS (Protein-vitamin supplement)
Some recipes of premixes for cattle can be fed into the public domain in the pasture! Others can not be fed in pure form.
To prevent overdosing is not recommended premixes together with other vitamin and mineral concentrates. Store in accordance with labeling.
The high productivity of cattle modern dairy and beef breeds determines the required level of supply of nutrients from food. The natural content of biologically active substances in the feed, in the microbial synthesis of proventriculus and tissues do not cover a complete animal requirements. The premixes concentrated necessary and sufficient amount of biologically active elements covering the deficiency.
The composition and concentration of the premix are calculated based on the level of productivity and condition of the animal, such as feeding and maintenance, equipment capacity used on a particular enterprise.
Premixes are used in Russia and abroad as the largest agricultural holdings, as well as in small and medium - sized businesses. The use of premixes in some plants it possible to achieve:
- activation of rumen digestion and metabolism;
- increasing productivity by 7 - 12% ;
- reduce the incidence of postpartum diseases is 1. 5 times;
- reduction of the period of service for 10 - 12 days;
- improve the safety of calves 6 - 10% ;
- reducing the cost of feed per liter of milk 4 - 8% .
In premixes for compounding GOST included:
- Vitamins: A, D, E, B1, B5, biotin;
- minerals iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, iodine, selenium, sulfur, manganese, and other biologically active substances.
|Components (mg / ton of feed)||Calves 0 - 6 months.
3P61 - 1
|Calves 6 - 18 mes. otkorm
3P62 - 1
3P60 - 3
3P60 - 1
|Vitamin A (IU)||10000000||8000000||25000000||6000000|
|Vitamin D3 (ME)||2000000||2000000||2500000||1000000|
Filler: Diatomite or limestone grit.
In the manufacture of a premix of the individual recipe may include any recommended feed additives and fillers!