- Country of manufactureRussia
Shielded installation cable with individually shielded conductors in the form of a braid of tinned copper wires, pairs, triplets or in a common screen of copper wires, with insulation (cores, pairs or triplets) and sheath made of PVC compound.
Manufactured according to TU16.K73.146 - 2016.
Designed for intra - and inter - unit mounting of electrical devices, radioelectronic
1. Conductor - stranded tinned copper:
- not lower than class 3 for TPG with a cross section of 0.50; 0.75; 1.0; 1.5; 2.5; 4.0 mm2;
- not lower than class 4 for TPG with a cross section of 0.35 mm2.
By agreement with the Consumer, it is possible to manufacture conductive cores from copper wires.
2. Insulation - PVC compound.
3. Elementary group - veins, pairs, triplets.
4. Individual screen - braided from tinned copper wires on a core, a pair, a triple. Upon agreement with the consumer, it is possible to manufacture screens in the form of a braid from copper wires or in the form of a winding from a foil - clad composite material.
5. Core - shielded, unshielded conductors, pairs, triplets twisted into a core.
In the “c” version cables, a winding with an overlap made of non - woven water - blocking tape is applied over the common twist.
6. Belt insulation - synthetic tapes.
7. Overall shield - braided from tinned copper wires. By agreement with the Customer, it is possible to manufacture a common screen in the form of a braid from copper wires or in the form of wrapping with tapes from a foil - clad composite material.
8. Belt insulation - synthetic tapes.
9. Outer sheath - PVC compound.
The cables are round by default. By agreement with the Customer, it is allowed to manufacture non - circular cables for operation in non - explosive areas.
Climatic modification type B, placement categories 2 - 5 in accordance with GOST 15150.
Operating temperature range: - 50 ° C to 70 ° C.
Cables are resistant to high relative air humidity up to 98% at ambient temperatures up to 35 ° С or to water at (20 ± 5) ° С.
Cables are resistant to mounting bends at an angle of at least ±? / 2 rad at a low temperature: 15 ° С.
Bending radius, not less: 3 D outc. ,
where D bunk. Is the outer diameter of the cable.
Electrical resistance of current - carrying conductors to direct current, recalculated per 1 km of length and temperature 20 ° С:
- nominal cross - section 0.35; 0.50; 0.75; 1.0; 1.5; 2.5; 4.0 mm2: GOST 22483;
- with a nominal cross - section of 1.2 mm2: no more than 17.6 Ohm (for copper wire no more than 17.3 Ohm).
Electrical resistance of insulation, recalculated for 1 km of length and temperature of 20 ° С: 10 megohms.
Operating capacitance at a frequency of 0.8 or 1.0 kHz, recalculated per 1 m of length, between two adjacent unshielded conductors:
- for cross - sections 0.35 - 0.75 mm2: no more than 150 pF;
- for cross - sections 1.0 - 4.0 mm2: no more than 200 pF;
- between the living room and the screen: no more than 340 pF.
Mold - resistant cables.
The degree of biological growth by fungi: no more than two points.
The cables are resistant to solar radiation.
It is allowed to supply cables with a length of at least 50 m in an amount of not more than 20% of the total length of the delivered batch.
Warranty period for cables: 24 months.
The warranty period is calculated from the date of putting the cables into operation, but no later than 6 months from the date of manufacture.
Service life of cables: at least 30 years.
The service life is calculated from the date of manufacture of the cables.
Shelf life of cables:
- in open areas: no more than two years;
- under a canopy: no more than five years;
- indoors: no more than ten years.
|MKESHV 10x (2x0.35) 500V TU 16.K73.146 - 2016||Electric cable||301.621||16.5|
|MKESHV 10x (2x0.5) e 500V TU 16.K73.146 - 2016||Electric cable||565.836||19.6|
|MKESHV 10x (2x1) e 500 V TU 16.K73.146 - 2016||Electric cable||706.161||22.9|
|MKESHV 10x0.5 500V TU 16.K73.146 - 2016||Electric cable||227.578||11.5|
|MKESHV 11x (2x0.35) 500V TU 16.K73.146 - 2016||Electric cable||343.231||17|
|MKESHV 12x (2x0.35) 500V TU 16.K73.146 - 2016||Electric cable||358.68||17.5|
|MKESHV 12x (2x1) e 500 V TU 16.K73.146 - 2016||Electric cable||762.173||21.8|
|MKESHV 13x (2x0.35) 500V TU 16.K73.146 - 2016||Electric cable||386.74||18.3|
|MKESHV 14x (2x0.35) 500V TU 16.K73.146 - 2016||Electric cable||391.946||18.3|
|МКЭШВ 14х(2х0,75)э 500В ТУ 16.К73.146 - 2016||Электрокабель||770.833||20.8|
|МКЭШВ 14х(2х1)э 500 В ТУ 16.К73.146 - 2016||Электрокабель||860.714||23.2|
|МКЭШВ 14х1 500В ТУ 16.К73.146 - 2016||Электрокабель||394.896||15.3|
|МКЭШВ 15х(2х0,35) 500В ТУ 16.К73.146 - 2016||Электрокабель||438.832||19.6|
|МКЭШВ 15х0,5 500В ТУ 16.К73.146 - 2016||Электрокабель||243.396||13.4|
|МКЭШВ 16х(2х0,35) 500В ТУ 16.К73.146 - 2016||Электрокабель||444.276||19.6|
|МКЭШВ 16х(2х1)э 500 В ТУ 16.К73.146 - 2016||Электрокабель||991.98||24.9|
|МКЭШВ 19х(2х0,35) 500В ТУ 16.К73.146 - 2016||Электрокабель||491.946||20.5|
|МКЭШВ 19х0,5 500В ТУ 16.К73.146 - 2016||Электрокабель||276.392||14|