The radio station has two independent paths of reception and transfer, each of which provides the scanning reception on 8 ZPCh, voice-frequency, address and circular calls, a simplex, reception and a digital data transmission, economic reception on duty, the mode of pseudorandom reorganization of the frequency (PPRCh) and the multichannel mode, remote control from the telephone set or PEVM.
The radio station ensures simultaneous functioning of paths in all modes with a minimum level of mutual hindrances and can work for one R-168 BShDA antenna (R-168 ShDAM) - when using additional blocks or for two R-168 BShDA antennas (R-168 ShDAM) at distance between antennas not less than 2 m.
Input of radio data manual or automated (from PEVM or R-168-UVRD-O).
- Food of radio station — + 27B to bortset.
- Range of working frequencies, MHz — 30,0-107,975
- Step of a grid of frequencies, KHZ — 25
- Relative instability of working frequency — ± 1*10-6
- Output power, W:
- full — 40
- average — 8
- low — 0,125
- Sensitivity of paths of reception, mkv: — 1,4