- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Mobile pipeline system buy price manufacturer Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan
The mobile pipeline system is designed for the operational deployment of an onshore pipeline on the ground, mainly without mechanization and providing pumping of working media as an alternative to metal pipelines. MTS is also used for the construction of temporary pipelines for various purposes, for example, during the repair of flow lines of wells, pressure testing of other pipelines, the construction of a bypass section, etc.
The main element of the Mobile Pipeline System is a collapsible pipeline with various fittings, flanges, and fasteners, corresponding to the nominal pressure and diameter, the characteristics stated in the name. An auxiliary element of the Mobile Piping System is a container unit for storing and transporting everything necessary for deploying a pipeline on the ground, cradles for storing and transporting pipe sections or a reel for storing pipes. MTS is produced according to TU 22.21.29 - 007 - 77850157 - 2018.
The mobile pipeline system includes:
- Pipe sections made of flexible polymer - metal pipes of the Polikord - Flex trademark. according to TU 22.21.29 - 007 - 77850157 - 2018 delivery of pipes of pipes of other manufacturers is allowed;
- Lodges for storing and transporting pipe sections or a reel for storing pipes (for pipe sections longer than 20 m);
- Fittings (tees, transitions, bends) and hardware (flanges, backing rings, studs, nuts or other fastening elements) for connecting the MTS to other pipelines and connecting the MTS to the line of the configuration required by the consumer;
- Spare parts and accessories for the repair of pipe sections;
- Covered metal container (s) with a lockable door for storing positions 3 and 4 in separate boxes from the MTS.
It may also include shut - off valves and other elements by agreement with the customer.
LLC NPF "Akrus - M" is engaged in scientific and technical developments in the field of corrosion control, laboratory research and computer programs.