Mobile WC radio station. It is intended for conducting the communication opened or masked by a WC in the range of frequencies from 30 to 108 MHz. The radio station has two independent paths of reception and transfer, each of which provides the scanning reception on 8 ZPCh, voice-frequency, address and circular calls, simplex reception and a digital data transmission, economic reception on duty, the mode of pseudorandom reorganization of the frequency (PPRCh) and the multichannel mode, remote control from the telephone set or Pevm.Radiostantion ensures functioning in all modes with a minimum level of mutual hindrances and can work for one R-168 BShDA antenna (R-168 ShDAM) - when using additional blocks or for two specified antennas at distance between them not less than 2 m. Input of radio data manual or automated (from PEVM or R-168UVRD-O).
- Food of radio station — + 27B to bortset.
- Range of working frequencies, MHz — 30,0-107,975
- Step of a grid of frequencies, kHz — 25
- Relative instability of working frequency — ±1*10-6
- Sensitivity of paths of reception, mkv — 1,4