- Country of manufactureRussia
Design of dies, manufacture of dies for cold stamping.
Our own design department and nine years of experience allow us to produce a stamp of any complexity in a short time. The principle of operation of stamps is plastic deformation of parts using stamping equipment. The tooling consists of a die and a punch, which are made of wear - resistant and hard material. Metal blanks are placed between the die and the punch. With the help of a press, the workpiece is given the required shape. Thus, the workpiece is deformed to the shape of the matrix. The die tooling includes special presses and hammers that drive the entire mechanism.
We offer manufacturing of the following types of die tooling:
• Multi - stage sequential and combined action stamps
• Stamps for dividing operations: punching stamps, punching stamps, cutting stamps, combined stamps;
• Forming, drawing dies;
• Stamps for embossing and stamping
• Bending dies
Stages of making stamps:
1. Designing die tooling in accordance with customer requirements.
2. Drawing up design documentation for the stamp.
3. Manufacturing of die tooling.
4. Production testing of the product, including the debugging procedure.
On average, a stamp is made in 2 - 3 months.
Why are we trusted in mold making?
We manufacture die tooling in compliance with high quality metal standards. Manufacturing of stamps is carried out on modern equipment that meets all the requirements. Thanks to this, the molds of our production are durable (the dies remain functional after more than 500,000 strokes). And the cost is low - we are interested in you ordering the production of tooling from us. After all, we also provide services of cold metal stamping.