Russia, St petersburg
11 years on Allbiz
Monochloroacetic acid (MHUK) is a colourless crystal hygroscopic substance (CH2ClCOOH). Rastvorima in water, alcohol, acetone, air.
Monochloroacetic acid - a semi-product in synthesis of important chemical products:
- at interaction of CH2ClCOOH with PCl3 it is formed hloratsetilkhlorid by ClCH2C (O) Cl - a semi-product in synthesis of medicines;
- on reaction of chloracetic acid with ethylene diamine etilendiamintetrauksusny acid (EDTA) is formed;
- reaction of CH2ClCOOH with aniline - an industrial method of indigo receiving;
- at interaction of trikhloruksusny acid with ammonia glycine, with methylamine - sarkozin turns out;
- on reaction of CH2ClCOOH with alkaline cellulose receive carboxymethylcellulose (KMTs).
|Name of an indicator||Norm|
|Mass fraction of monochloroacetic acid, %, not less||97.5|
|Mass fraction of dichloracetic acid, %, not more||1.5|
Special characteristics, security measures: Possesses the cauterizing action on skin, combustible, flammable substance.
Similar company products