- Country of manufactureRussia
- Weight120 g
- Profile53х53х33 mm
- Type of matrixMicron MT9J003
- Type of power supplyUSB 2.0
- In-built flashNo
Monochrome VideoZavr VZ-M100 digital cameraTechnical characteristics of a chamber:
- TWAIN, record of video
- Chamber type: Monochrome RGB
- Matrix type: CMOS, proscan, 1/2.3"
- Development: cherezstrochny
- Permission: 3664х2744, 10,4 Mpix
- Depth of color is 8-12 bits
- Frames per second: 4 fps
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Matrix model: Micron MT9J003
- Size of pixel, micron.: 1.67 x 1.67
- Size of a chamber, mm.: 53х53х33
- Ratio S/SH: 56dB
- Dynamic range: 61dB
When there is a problem of the choice of a chamber for shooting of the macroimage (a ring of trees, dust on cleaning filters, metalgraphic shlifa), increases on which shooting will be made can fluctuate ranging from 4:5Õ to 128kh.
The matrix with high resolution (5-10 Mpiks) and a good color rendition is necessary for obtaining the image in optimum quality. At the same time the preparation does not move therefore a large number of frames per second is not necessary.
Our 10,4 Mpiks the Videozavr VZ-M100 camera provides optimum specification and is suitable for work on stereomicroscopes and also for shooting of macroimages of preparations.
The highest permission, exact color rendition. For tasks with sufficient illumination, macroshooting or small working increases.