- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of lockElectromechanical
- Type of mountingMortise
Products: Mortise electromechanical lock, street variant Promix - SM213
“Promix - SM213” is the new name of the “Sheriff - 3V. U” series of locks.
Promix - SM213 is a strengthened version of popular lock Promix - SM203. This lock is more powerful and has a larger size. It was manufactured with the use of corrosion - resistant materials and durable galvanic coating (H9, Htv9).
- Strengthened street version.
- Extremely simple installation.
- Normally open (open without supply voltage) or normally closed (closed without supply voltage) versions.
- Low current consumption (only 85mA)!
- Original mechanism of “folding” the latch into the lock body when opening the door.
- Can be installed in doors, wickets and gates.
Designed for locking street swing doors, gates and wickets, with the possibility of their remote opening with the help of controllers of access control system, audio and video intercoms, keypads.
The lock is available in normally open version (open when the supply voltage is removed, and closed when the supply voltage is applied), and in normally closed version (closed when the supply voltage is removed, and open when the supply voltage is applied). When using the unblocking mechanism of Promix - AD. KM.01 lock, one can manually open the lock with a key.
The lock has cylindrical shape, which greatly simplifies its installation. To install the lock, one does not require special welding or cutting equipment, it is enough to drill a hole with of 30 mm diameter and insert the lock into it.
The lock is made of materials and is coated by electroplating coatings that allow to use the lock in the open air. The body and parts of the lock are made of corrosion - resistant materials and have durable galvanic coating (H9, Htv9)
- Holding force, kg, at least: 300
- Direct current supply voltage UDC, V: 12±2
- Input current (at UDC=12V), mA: 85
- Lock weight, kg, maximum: 0,3
- Installation position: any
- Operating temperature range: - 40.. . + 30 0С
When installing the lock outdoors, it is necessary to ensure its protection from direct rain and sunlight.
The lock can be operated outdoors in winter, provided that most of the time it will be in the closed state (with applied supply voltage).
- Electromechanical locks
- Card readers
- Display and voice announcement devices
- Power supplies and transformers
- Lock accessories