- Country of manufactureRussia
Purpose: to perform laboratory analytical work; smelting and burning out wax models from casting molds, burning casting molds, thermal and high - temperature treatment of materials and metals in air, burning ceramic products, calcining, tempering and annealing products and materials, melting and soldering non - ferrous metals, making jewelry and souvenir items.
Application: in orthopedic dentistry, in food, light and heavy, chemical industries, in the production of jewelry, ceramic products, in metalworking enterprises, brick and clay plants, mining and processing plants, etc.
Muffle electric furnaces provide:
- programming of operating modes;
- digital indication of program parameters;
- saving the program parameters when the power supply is cut off;
- automatic start of the work program at a specified time;
- uniform temperature distribution in the working chamber;
- quick warming up to the set temperature.
Muffle electric furnaces have:
- the minimum time to reach the operating mode;
- programming of heating rates;
- low power consumption;
- optimal weight characteristics;
- sound signaling of excess temperature;
- ease of use;
- high operational reliability.
- with a multi - stage microprocessor thermostat - maintaining the set temperatures for 9 time ranges:
- 1 time range - two - stage - heating, temperature stabilization;
- 2 - 9 time ranges - three - stage - heating, stabilization, cooling.
Discreteness of parameters:
- temperature - 1 ° С;
- time - 1 minute;
- Setting the time range intervals from 1 to 9999 min.
- chamber made of mulite - silica refractory coiled fiber (MKRV) with built - in heaters - for electric furnaces with operating temperatures up to 1100 ° С;
- powerful autonomous ejector - type hood;
- interface for connecting to a computer (at the request of the customer).
|Parameter name||Parameter value|
|1. Range of temperature control in the working chamber of the electric furnace, ° С||200 to 1100|
|2. Temperature deviation from the set value at any point of the chamber, ° С, no more||± 20|
|3. Warm - up time to 1100 ° С with an unloaded working chamber, min, no more||140|
|4. Number of steps for automatic temperature rise and maintenance||nine|
|5. Maximum time of automatic temperature maintenance at one stage, min||9999|
|6. Discreteness of setting temperature, ° С||1|
|7. Discreteness of setting the time of automatic temperature maintenance, min||1|
|8. Dimensions of the working chamber, mm, not less:
width × depth × height
|9. Overall dimensions, mm, no more:
width × depth × height
|10. Weight, kg, no more:
|11. Installed capacity, kW, not more||13|