- Country of manufactureRussia
Heating and heat treatment of various materials in air with natural ventilation in industry and laboratories.
- Medium temperature muffle furnace with ceramic fiber lining for fast heating and low energy consumption.
- Heating elements are built into the walls of the working chamber, which protects them from splashes, thereby increasing the service life.
- The volume of the working chamber - 7 liters;
- Maximum operating temperature - 1000 ° С;
- Discreteness of temperature setting - ± 1 ° С;
- Temperature irregularity in volume - ± 5 ° С;
- Warm - up time from room temperature to maximum temperature - no more than 30 minutes;
- Supply voltage - 220 V;
- Power consumption - 2.5 kW;
- Dimensions of the working chamber (LxWxH) - 300x200x117 mm;
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH) - 535x695x600 mm.
The muffle furnace PE - 4820 is packed in 1 cardboard box / box, consisting of 4 cardboard walls and a top cover.
The cardboard has a rigid / thick structure with internal cushioning inserts and protects the oven from damage during transport.
The oven itself, with its base, stands on a small wooden pallet.
In terms of volume, the box is approximately 0.5 - 0.6 cubic meters, by weight 80.7 kg.
On the sidewall of the box there is a marking "fragile" and "designation of the top of the box".
+ we in the warehouse mark the top of the box with the mark “fragile, do not throw, glass”,
+ the box is strapped with a tie tape.
Transport data / dimensions / weight:
1 cardboard box, 780 x 620 x 740 mm. , 80.7 kg.