Multipurpose helicopter KA-26
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- ColorLight blue
Products: Multipurpose helicopter KA - 26 buy in Russia
Description: The Ka - 26 helicopter is a twin - rotor coaxial design with two PDs and a four - bearing landing gear. The helicopter has a versatile design so that it can be quickly converted to transport passengers or cargo, or to be used as a crane for assembly work. For more efficient use of the helicopter, an original layout was chosen in the form of a "flying landing gear" with various sets of quick - detachable attachments (tanks and hoses for spraying liquid chemicals, bunkers and sprayers for solid chemicals, a passenger cabin, a cargo platform, a remotely controlled winch with a hook for lifting loads, etc. ).
The well - proven air - cooled piston engines M - 14V26 - two engines, which, in combination with the simple and light design of the helicopter, provide an increase in the payload by more than three times. The use of PD M - 14V26, which had lower fuel consumption in comparison with gas turbine engines of similar power, ensures high efficiency of the helicopter in operation.
The use of two propeller coaxial rotor systems on the helicopter allows obtaining high efficiency of propellers at hovering modes and low flight speeds typical for agricultural work, as well as intensive spraying and spraying of chemicals by a stream from the coaxial rotor. For the helicopter, for the first time in the practice of world helicopter construction, rotor blades made of fiberglass were developed, having an almost unlimited resource.
The Ka - 26 helicopters successfully passed the tests and for the first time for domestic helicopters were certified according to the American airworthiness standards FAR - 29. Serial production of the Ka - 26 helicopters began in 1969 at the Kumertau aircraft plant and continued until 1977. A total of 816 helicopters were built, of which 150 were delivered abroad to 13 countries. Ka - 26 helicopters set five world records, including an altitude record of 5330 m for helicopters with a takeoff weight in the class of 1750 - 3000 kg and a record for the rate of climb; reaching an altitude of 3000 m in 51.2 seconds.
Helicopters Ka - 26 were produced in the following versions:
- Agricultural without a cargo - passenger cabin with tanks or bunkers for spraying and spraying chemicals in a 20 - 60 m wide strip at a flight speed of 30 - 130 km / h;
- Transport with a cargo - passenger cabin for the carriage of 6 passengers or cargo weighing 900 kg or with a cargo platform instead of a cabin;
- Ambulance for transporting two patients on a stretcher and two on seats with accompanying paramedics and medical equipment;
- Forest patrolman for patrolling forests and for rescue operations in case of fires, equipped with an electric winch LPG with a lifting capacity of 150 kg with a 40 m long cable and a hook;
- Flying crane for assembly work and transportation of goods weighing 900 kg on an external sling;
- Ship rescue boat with an electric winch LPG - 150 - MZ with a victim lifting system, a rescue boat LAS - 5M3 with a radio station "Coral" and emergency ballonets for landing on water;
- Patrol for the traffic police with loudspeakers and an electric winch and a cargo hook, with the possibility of installing a TV camera.
Technical characteristics of the Ka - 26 helicopter
- Helicopter crew 1 - 2 people
- Flight technical characteristics
- Maximum flight speed 170 km / h
- Cruising speed 135 km / h
- Static ceiling outside the zone of influence of the earth 1000 m
- Service ceiling 3000 m
- Maximum takeoff weight 3250 kg
- The empty weight of the helicopter in the basic configuration is 1980 kg
- Maximum payload weight in transport cabin 700 kg
- Maximum weight of cargo transported on external sling 1000 kg
- Main rotor diameter 13.00 m
- Fuselage length 7.75 m
- Stabilizer span 3.22 m
- Helicopter height 4.05 m
- Base chassis 3.48 m
- Chassis track 2.42 m
- The total number of seats 6 - 7
- Transport cabin length 1.84 m
- Transport cabin width 1.3 m
- Transport cabin height 1.4 m
- Number and type of М14В26 engines - 2 units
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial payment is possible
Terms of delivery: EXW, other terms of delivery are also possible
Company : Techpromservice LLC
LLC "Techpromservice" is one of the few private companies in the Republic of Bashkortostan and the Russian Federation, whose activities are related to aviation, specifically - to the helicopter industry. With extensive experience (since 2002) of practical work in this area, mainly specializing in helicopters of the Kamov family of civilian use Ka - 32 (A, T, C), Techpromservice LLC redeems helicopters in various technical condition and organizes the implementation of their overhaul and restoration.
- Aviation - technical property