Multipurpose helicopter KA-32A11BC
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Products: Multipurpose helicopter KA - 32A11BC buy in Russia
Description: One of the most modern modifications of the basic configuration of the KA - 32 helicopter with two engines is the Ka - 32A11BC, which is equipped with modern avionics and multipurpose equipment. The helicopter belongs to medium - sized helicopters and has a wide range of applications: transportation of people and cargo, construction and installation works, loading and unloading of ships in the roadstead and on the move, performing firefighting, search and rescue, rescue and patrol operations. To perform all types of work, the helicopter has the necessary sets of additional equipment, which are installed in accordance with the helicopter application.
The helicopter is designed taking into account the special requirements of the ship - based. The helicopter meets international standards for reliability, service life, and flight safety. Certified by many civil aviation authorities, including EASA and FAR - 29 airworthiness standards in transport categories A and B, for visual and instrument flights, day and night in simple and difficult weather conditions, over land and sea. The helicopter is equipped with an anti - icing system for engines and blades. The main rotor is equipped with a vibration damping system. To land on water, the helicopter is equipped with an inflatable ballonet system. For landing on soft ground, skis are attached to the wheels.
Depending on the nature of the tasks performed, the composition of the helicopter crew may be as follows:
- one pilot
- pilot and navigator
- pilot, navigator (as required) and flight operator (flight mechanic)
The helicopter is mass - produced and operated in Spain, Switzerland, Canada, South Korea, Indonesia, China, Japan and other countries.
- Maximum takeoff - landing weight 11000 kg
- Maximum weight of cargo in the transport cabin (passengers, luggage, cargo) 3700 kg
- Maximum weight of cargo transported on external sling 5000 kg
- Maximum permissible indicated flight speed above sea level 260 km / h
- Flight range at an altitude of H = 1500 m with a take - off weight of 10900 kg at an average speed of 220 km / h 800 km
- Service ceiling 5000 m
- Maximum barometric altitude of the runway location 3000 m
- Depending on the nature of the tasks performed, the composition of the crew can be changed from 1 to 4 people.
- Maximum dimensions of cargo 800 × 2500 × 750mm
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial payment is possible
Terms of delivery: EXW, other terms of delivery are also possible
Company : Techpromservice LLC
LLC "Techpromservice" is one of the few private companies in the Republic of Bashkortostan and the Russian Federation, whose activities are related to aviation, specifically - to the helicopter industry. With extensive experience (since 2002) of practical work in this area, mainly specializing in helicopters of the Kamov family of civilian use Ka - 32 (A, T, C), Techpromservice LLC redeems helicopters in various technical condition and organizes the implementation of their overhaul and restoration.
- Aviation - technical property