Products of other enterprises
- BrandПредприятие Химпродукция ХХI
- Country of manufactureRussia
|PHYSICAL THERMAL CHEMICAL PROPERTIES|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder with a slight specific odor of sulfur - containing impurities|
|Melting temperature||884 °C|
|GUEST||6318 - 77|
|Cargo hazard class||8|
|Fire and explosion proof|
|Shelf life||6 months from the date of manufacture|
- In the world, a large amount of sodium sulfate was previously used in the production of SMS synthetic detergents, but in many countries in recent years there has been a transition to concentrated (compact) washing powders in which sulfate is either not used or is used in small quantities.
- The second most common use of sodium sulfate is glass production.
- Also, this substance is used to obtain sulfate cellulose, in the textile, leather and non - ferrous metallurgy.
- In medicine and veterinary medicine it was previously widely used as a salt laxative, it is also used as a component in nasal lavage products.
- In small quantities, sodium sulfate is used in chemical laboratories - as a dehydrating agent.
- Despite the fact that it dehydrates organic solvents more slowly than magnesium sulfate, many people prefer this remedy for two reasons: it is cheap and easy to filter. Registered as a food supplement E514.
Contact the seller
Natural sodium sulfate