Okorochny Rudnick&Enners machine
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureGermany
- Misuse protectionThere is
In the woodworking industry bark quite often is considered as a hindrance during production. For deep processing at a granulation and in pulp and paper industry, and also to preventive processing for protection against wreckers and defeat the fungus applies various methods of a machine okorka.
The roll korosnimatel of Rudnick & Enners effectively removes bark from the cut-off trees and the wood received at the cabin through passage, different diameters. At the same time bark is removed on small turns by mutual friction of rotor rolls.
- For wood of various breeds and different geometry
- Fir, pine, fir-tree
- Beech, poplar, birch, oak, linden
- … and many other breeds of wood
- Economic decision
- Flexible decision (diameter and length of a trunk)
- For trunks of various geometry
- Possibility of regulation of quality of an okorka