- Microscope designBinocular
- Country of manufactureJapan
- Microscope headBinocular
CX41 microscope complete set:
- Research methods: light field
- Tube: binocular with a tilt angle of okulyarny tubes 30 °.
- Optics: corrected on "infinity".
- Eyepieces: shirokopolny integrated - 10kh/20.
- Revolving device: for 5 lenses.
- Lenses: The plan the Achromat With 10kh, 40kh, 100kh (Oil).
- Subject little table: two-coordinate (x / at) with a preparatoderzhatel for 2 subject glasses.
- Preparatovoditel: right-hand or left-side (at the choice of the user)
- Light source: galogenovy lighter of 6 V, 30 W
- Condenser: To ABBA with an aperture iris diaphragm
- Control of lighting according to Köhler
- Possibility of retrofitting before realization of methods of contrasting: dark field, phase contrast, polarization, fluorescence.
Lamps for Olympus CX41 microscope always in a warehouse of LLC ATM-PRAKTIKA
Economically effective microscope of Olympus CX41 is suitable for works in laboratories with use of the light field, phase contrast, polarization and fluorescence. It is the most demanded model setting the tone in the class both on basic technical characteristics, and by opportunities. It provides high purity of images in all methods of contrasting, in many respects thanks to the updated UIS2 optics giving the faultless flat image. A complete set with a binocular tube.