- Country of manufactureJapan
- Microscope designBinocular
Intended for a wide range of professional works, microscopes of Olympus will help with implementation of the most difficult scientific projects.
Olympus IX51 - the highest optical qualities provided with UIS optics of a world class, reliability and simplicity in the address. The inverted microscope of IX51 is ideal for the widest number of researches in physiology, during the work with fabrics and cellular cultures.
Olympus SZ61 - inexpensive a stereo SZ61 microscope with smooth change of increase in Zoom. Thanks to new UIS2 optics possesses a fine color rendition, a high definition of images and high depth of sharpness.
Olympus BX61 - modular configuration of a direct microscope of BX61 allows to use the considerable range of the auxiliary devices expanding possibilities of microscopic research. Thanks to universal fastening, on a microscope various observation tubes, multiporta for video and photo registration, the various little tables and preparatovoditel including scanning, pyezopodvizhka of lenses, the motorized blinds and tourist's fir-trees and many other things can be established.
Microscopes of Olympus are ideally suited for installation in small laboratories for the solution of standard problems of biology, ecology, materials science, etc., including photo and video registration.
- The binocular version of a stereo of a microscope Olympus SZ61 is released with an inclination of okulyarny tubes of 45 or 60 degrees.
- The working distance of a stereo of a microscope of Olympus SZ61 is extremely big and makes 110 mm.
- Feature of Olympus IX 51 - the fazokontrastny lenses which are specially created for microscopy of the turned optical systems
- The microscope of Olympus BX61 allows to use the following methods of the review: the light field, the dark field, phase contrast, the polarized light, fluorescence, it is WILD