Orthoxylene is a petroleum product consisting of volatile organic compounds and is a liquid with a characteristic odor.
· Dissolution of chlorinated rubber, various polymers (epoxy, acrylic, etc. ) and nitrocellulose;
· Dilution of urea - formaldehyde and melamine - formaldehyde resins;
· Production of paints and varnishes;
· Organic synthesis;
· Change in the consistency of varnishes, mastics, paints;
· Production of motor fuel;
· Degreasing surfaces.
To place an order, contact us using the contact information posted on this website. We work in all regions of Russia.