The grids for construction released by LLC NPO Protekt show resistance to hostile environment, a rust, grids are easy and convenient in application, and their technical characteristics are comparable even to traditional iron grids. Plastic grids get more and more wide circulation in repair and construction works. The main purpose of a geogrid – strengthening of a roadbed. It, in turn, allows to cut expenses on its construction and service. The road grid fixes a crushed-stone layer of road clothes in an immovable state. Neither mechanical influence, nor vibrations, nor journey of heavy-load equipment can damage the reinforced roadbed design: crushed stone particles are in it on the place, are not showered and do not go to soil. Resistance to deformations. Material maintains load in 2 tons of each square meter of the area.
Other advantages of a road grid:
- Economy of crushed stone to 40%. On the example of a roadbed 1 km long and 7 m wide decrease in a consumption of bulk material by 490 m ³ is reached. In a money equivalent at the average cost of crushed stone in Moscow of 1250 rubles for 1 m3 it equals 612 500 rubles on each kilometer of a way.
- Slow wear of a road way. The period between maintenance increases by 3 times.
- Increase in term of operation of a roadbed by 25%.
- Durability. Service life of a polymeric road grid makes 25 years.
- Wide temperature range – from 15º to +60º C for operation of a geogrid.