Ozone is a gas of blue color with a characteristic smell. Being a strong oxidizer, decomposes many toxic impurity in the atmosphere before simple safe connections, that disinfects air.
Ozonization of air promotes destruction:
- chemicals hazardous to health (formaldehyde, phenol, styrene from varnishes, paints, furniture, especially a chipboard);
- tobacco smoke;
- organic substances (sources - insects, pets, rodents);
- washing and cleaners;
- products of burning and burned materials;
- mold, fungi, bacteria.
provides fast and reliable disinfecting;
- considerably improves organoleptic properties of water, increases its transparency;
- allows to transfer iron, manganese and other metals to insoluble connections (they drop out in a deposit);
- deletes many harmful impurity, W. h cyanides, phenols, compounds of nitrogen, organic compounds, etc.;
- there is a water decolouration, ozone gives to water clearly blue shade peculiar to natural sources.
Processing of food. Ozone promotes long preservation of quality of meat, fish, eggs, cheeses. In the course of ozonization microbes and bacteria, harmful chemicals, viruses, a mold are destroyed, and also the content of nitrates in vegetables and fruit considerably decreases.
Nutrients at the correct processing do not collapse.