PE-500 polyethylene (PE HMW)
Main characteristics of high-molecular PE 500 polyethylene:
· Good resistance to wear and attrition
· High shock durability, even at low temperatures (especially PE-UHMW)
· Excellent chemical firmness
· Low coefficient of friction
· Excellent characteristics
· Very low absorption of water
· Moderate mechanical durability, rigidity and resistance of creep
· Very good electroinsulating and dielectric properties (except for the brands disseminating static electricity
· Excellent workability
· Physiological inertness (several brands are suitable for work of contact with foodstuff)
· Good resistance to radiation with high energy (gamma and X-rays)
Scopes of high-molecular PE 500 polyethylene: cogwheels, gear wheels, bearings, the worn-out plates, the basic tension and deviating rollers, pulleys of ropes, chain asterisks, shock-absorbers, edges of scrapers, piston rings and stuffings, consolidations, valves, heads of hammers, screws of screw conveyors, asterisks and bends, angular connectors, trenches for packings, pumps, plates of filters, hooks for rise, casings of beaters, a covering of bunkers, elevators, trenches and funnels for bulk materials, plates of stamps, boards for cutting and a shinkovaniye.
It is delivered in the form of cores, plugs and plates.
Sheets have the size 1kh2m, 1х3, 2kh2m, 2kh4m, 1х4, 1kh6m thickness of sheets 2 of mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm and 40 mm
Colors - natural, black, green. Let's make profiles from wearproof polyethylene according to drawings of the customer.