The plant for the production of gravure printing inks is a completed project from the manufacturer for export.
NETZSCH supplied liquid grinding equipment and developed a plant design.
When Sun Chemical decided to build a new facility with cutting edge technology and automation, they turned to NETZSCH to develop the project. The new 30,000 tpa plant is the largest project of its kind in Europe since 2000 and is critical to reaffirming Sun Chemical's market leadership. They needed a company that could design the production process and then engineer the plant from start to finish, guaranteeing its final productivity.
World - class plant design.
When you make a strategic investment that you have to live with for at least the next 10 years, there is no room for compromise. Sun Chemical needed a partner who:
- Designs a process using the best technology available on the market, not just what we have in our production program
- Has a wide knowledge base in the technology of liquid grinding, mixing, pre - dispersing, deaeration and extrusion from containers.
- Can take into account the complexity of such a large project.
- Can apply the best knowledge from other industries and products.
- Has laboratories to validate engineering solutions prior to installation and guarantee performance.
- Has the resources to deliver on tight deadlines.
We carry out delivery of Labor for the production of inks for gravure printing - project implemented in all regions of Russia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, China, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Armenia, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Germany, UAE, UK, Romania, France, etc.