Plasma low-temperature sterilizer of Plaster 50 Medtek
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Sterilization methodPlasma
Plaster 50 Medteko
The sterilizer "ПЛАСТЕР−50−МедТеКо" allows quickly, safely and effectively to sterilize a wide range of the medical equipment and tools, including products with long narrow channels which are not subject to thermal sterilization (endoscopes, laparoskopa and other difficult combined equipment).
Sterilization of products is carried out in couples of sterilizing means with simultaneous excitement of low-temperature plasma (temperature in the sterilizing camera no more than 55 °C).
The sterilizer of PLASTER-50 provides the level of sterilization 10-6 according to the international standards for a clinical use.
Device and principle of action
The principle of action of a sterilizer is based on creation in a vacuum chamber with vapors of peroxide of hydrogen of the biocidal plasma environment.
Plasma is formed by means of a high-frequency generator in the atmosphere of vapors of peroxide of hydrogen between the body of the camera and an electrode.
The operating factors at the same time are:
- hard ultraviolet radiation
- hydrogen peroxide vapors
- electronic and ionic bombing (cathode spraying)
- powerful high-frequency electromagnetic field
- the automatic system of measurement and control of number of the sterilizing agent in volume of the camera allows to reach reliable sterilization of the most difficult medical equipment
- availability of the Thermostating function (for warming up and drying of products)
- possibility of connection to "Internet" for control of operability of the equipment remotely