- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Plastic HPL SLOPLAST LAB for the manufacture of laboratory furniture from a manufacturer in Russia
- Length (mm): 3050
- Width (mm): 1570
- Thickness (mm): 0.8, 1, 1.3, 1.6, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25
HPL SLOPLAST LAB - decorative laminated paper with a surface resistant to aggressive media. Due to the chemically resistant properties of the surface, the material can be used to produce:
- LABORATORY FURNITURE.
- WORK TABLES WITH SPECIAL HIGHER CHEMICAL REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING IN CLEAN ROOMS.
The surface of the material is resistant to various chemicals. High pressure plastic with surface resistant to aggressive media.
Properties of HPL LAB:
- High resistance to aggressive media. HPL SLOPLAST LAB has increased resistance to aggressive substances and solvents (acid, alkali, acetone, toluene, xiol, etc. ).
- Wear resistance. HPL SLOPLAST LAB retains its original appearance and performance characteristics for a long time.
- Impact resistance (anti - vandal). The material can be used in rooms with a high functional load.
- Environmental friendliness
The direction of the organization's activities is complex interior and exterior solutions from design development to production and installation of finished products. DesignInvest is focused on continuous development and expansion of the range of designed and supplied products and integrated solutions
- Cafes and restaurants
- Laboratories and clean spaces / rooms
- Offices and schools
- Exterior solutions
- Outdoor furniture, parametric furniture and small architectural forms
- Floor systems
- Air ducts
- Internal partitions and wall panels
- Exterior details
- Lifts for the disabled
- Wall panels
- Doors for ships of the inner contour
- Ceiling panels
- Floor systems
- Sanitary cabins
- Signboards, plaques, pointers
- Doors, including fire resistant
- Sanitary partitions
- Wall decoration (both exterior and interior), including fire resistant.