PLASTIPROOF - An additive in concrete - a hydroinsulator with the plasticizing effect.
- 198 RUB/kg. - from 5 kg.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureGreece
Will be applied to preparation of concrete with low water absorption and the raised physical indicators.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MODIFIER:
PLASTIPROOF is a high quality product, productions of the world famous European company ISOMAT, the producer of construction chemistry and repair and waterproofing materials.
PLASTIPRUFF is a waterproofing additive in concrete with properties of softener (ASTM C-494 type A). It is made on production capacities of the ISOMAT company in Greece with application only of qualitative components.
Advantages of an additive:
- Considerably increases water tightness of concrete at influence of water under pressure.
- Provides plasticity of solution without addition of an additional amount of water.
- Interferes with airinvolvement in concrete mix.
- Does not contain chlorides and other corrosion substances.
- Compatibility with all types of a portlandtsement.
INSTRUCTION FOR APPLICATION:
The modifying additive of PLASTIPROOF is brought:
1) In water for mixing in a concrete preparation time,
2) In "fresh" concrete just before its use. In this case evenly to distribute a waterproofing additive of PLASTIPROOF in a batch, it is necessary to mix solution in the mixer additional time, approximately within 3-5 minutes.
PRMMENENY ADDITIVES HYDROINSULATORS:
PLASTIPROOF is widely used for preparation of the vysokoprochnony, unprotected concrete which can be given the pump, etc.
PLASTIPROOF is suitable for any type of concrete elements, constantly or periodically contacting to water, such as cellars, the bases, treatment facilities, tanks for water, tunnels, channels (including sewer), pools, etc.
It is certified with existence of marking of CE as the water reducing additive - concrete softener according to requirements of the EN 934-2:T2 & T9 standard, the Certificate No.: 0906-CPD-02412007.
COLOUR of material - Dark brown.
EXPENSE – from 0,2 to 0,5 kg on 100 kg of cement.
PACKING – it is packed up in capacity po1000 by kg, on 240 kg, canisters on 20 kg, large bottles on 5 kg.